The third of the International Cyprus Symposium will be hosted in Mersin by Mersin University with the collaboration of Cyprus Association of Turkish Culture, Çağ University, and Çukurova University on October 18-20, 2012.
The aim of the symposium is to provide an academic environment in which participants will be able to present their particular solutions and specific proposals to discuss means of achieving a sustainable peace in Cyprus. We are expecting academics, researchers and all other participants who take part in decision making processes on Cyprus to participate the symposium in order to share their ideas and to contribute to ongoing discussions.
Further information available on:
1. International system and Cyprus
2. Regional security and Cyprus
3. European Union and Cyprus
4. International Law and Cyprus
5. Cyprus in a Historical and Cultural Setting
6. Conflict, Resolution and Searching for a solution
7. Other Topics regarding Cyprus